[How much wine is used for wolfberry sparkling wine]_Brew_How to make
In real life, Chinese wolfberry is a common plant herbal medicine for us. Chinese wolfberry contains high medicinal value, which can effectively treat some physical diseases, can also prevent body vascular diseases, protect the human liver’s efficacy,Very good, and wolfberry sparkling wine is also a kind of medicinal wine, which can reduce blood pressure to the body and improve personal immunity.
How much wine is suitable for wolfberry sparkling wine?
Chinese wolfberry sparkling wine Chinese wolfberry sparkling wine is brewed with 200 grams of Chinese wolfberry and wine, which has the functions of nourishing qi and stomach, nourishing kidney and strengthening essence, and eliminating fatigue.
It is suitable for those who have tired limbs, insomnia, cold stomach and impotence.
Modern medical research proves that wolfberry has immune regulation, anti-oxidation, anti-aging, anti-tumor, anti-fatigue, lowering blood lipids, lowering blood sugar, lowering blood pressure, kidney, liver protection, eyesight, beauty, brain health, detoxification, protection of the reproductive system,Sixteen functions such as anti-radiation damage.
In addition, it can reduce the whitening effect, because wolfberry can improve the skin’s ability to absorb oxygen.
Wolfberry is a traditional and precious Chinese medicinal material and nutritional tonic.
Wolfberry can effectively inhibit the production of vitamins and can be used for cancer complications.
In addition to the use of Chinese medicine, wolfberry is also an item that is both food and medicine according to the Ministry of Health.
Do not overdose any tonic, and wolfberry is no exception.
Approximately, healthy adults eat about 20 grams of wolfberry per day; treatment can be increased to 30 grams.
Wolfberry should be eaten often, not in large quantities at one time.
In addition, medlar has a high sugar content, which is 19 per 100 grams of sugar.
3 grams, so the amount of wolfberry should be weighed against the diabetic patients, carefully consider, diabetic patients should be used with caution, not excessive.
Now, many animal experiments on the toxicity of wolfberry have proved that wolfberry is a very safe food, which does not contain any toxins and can be consumed for a long time.
Although wolfberry has good nourishing and therapeutic effects, it is not suitable for all people.
How much wine is used for wolfberry sparkling wine?
Goji berry wine is better to use about 50 degrees.
The basis is that too low alcohol concentration is not conducive to effective dissolution in Chinese medicinal materials, while alcohol concentration is too high, and sometimes a small amount of water in the medicinal materials is absorbed, and the use of medicinal materials is hard and the effective ingredients are difficult to dissolve.
For those who are not good at drinking or because of medical conditions, low-alcohol, rice wine, rice wine, or fruit wine can be used, but the leaching time should be appropriately extended, or the number of recurrences should be appropriately increased to ensure that the effective ingredients in the drug are surging.Out.
What wine is used for wolfberry sparkling wine?
1. There are a lot of pure grain wines in the market that are blended with artificial flavors. This kind of wine may make people uncomfortable to drink, and it will not work well when brewing medicinal wine.
When you use liquor, you can use pure grain wine made from different crops such as corn, wheat, rice, etc. to brew medicinal wine. This requires the medicine to be dissolved.
2. When high-concentration liquor is brewed, you need to use high-concentration liquor to brew medicine. This is because high-concentration alcohol can inhale the active ingredients in the medicine into the wine, so everyone can fully drink the liquor.Cobalt has medicinal value.
3, many kinds of medicinal materials of fragrance-flavored spirits may have a certain taste after the brewing of the spirits, and there may be a bitter taste. Then, at this time, everyone uses the fragrance-flavored spirits to brew pharmaceutical wine.It tastes more fragrant and has no odor.
How to make wolfberry sparkling wine?
1. Instead of liquor at around 50 degrees, or choose a good sorghum liquor, the ratio of wolfberry to wine is generally 20 to 50 grams of wolfberry per pound of liquor, or the dosage can be appropriately increased or decreased according to the physical constitution or the amount of wine.
2. Pay attention when selecting wolfberry. There are many types of wolfberry. Generally, it is best to choose Ningxia wolfberry. It is recommended to go to a pharmacy for purchase.
The quantity is about 3 catties.
Wolfberry does not need to be cleaned too much so as not to wash off its medicinal properties.
3. Select some medicinal materials that can be used with wolfberry to make wine, such as ginseng, red dates, etc. After adding all the medicinal materials to the wine, you can add rock sugar to flavor, and the amount of rock sugar can be appropriately increased or decreased according to personal preference.